View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 06:03 AM   #60
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I keep around 20 books on each device. When I've finished a book I usually delete it (if possible). Apart from my next few "planned" reads I keep a selection of non-fiction and short story collections of different kinds on the device so there's always something to fit the moment at hand.
If I had hundreds of books on my device there's a risk I'd just spend my time going through the library over and over trying to decide, instead of actually reading. I know myself well enough to avoid at least some of the things I deal badly with...
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote