View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 02:22 PM   #2
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
After I read the book, I saw the movie. I liked the movie better, but the book had its charms. Even though I knew from the start that the source book by S. Morgenstern was a pure fabrication, William Goldman is such a convincing liar that when he began to talk about the lawsuits from the Morgenstern estate and how they would all go away if he agreed to let Stephen King write the sequel, I nearly believed him. He wrote so convincingly about his non-existent psychologist ex-wife and obese son, that I was surprised to learn he actually had two daughters and no sons (although he and his non-psychologist wife did divorce in 1991).
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote