View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 12:55 AM   #60
Kaitou Ace
Zealot
Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Some good news!
I was at the Digital Life show at the Javits in NYC tonight, and I managed to talk to the product manager of the reader. He said that they are actually working on a hierarchal listing in a firmware upgrade. There should also be some more interesting developer tools for creating the BBeB format sometime in the near future, as well as a few more interesting things. They do read this forum it seems, so yay.

I have to say I am really looking forward to a firmware update.
Kaitou Ace is offline   Reply With Quote