View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:08 AM   #9
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
OMG...can I post a retraction? It was the new download link for the "Tools" (not Calibre) that set off my ESET.

I have this problem occasionally because I don't read by forum, I read "New Posts", so I don't always notice what forum the comments are attached to. I was talking about the issues with the new "Tools" link earlier, and my brain just assumed I was reading about the same thing when I saw this.

Sorry, sorry, sorry
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote