View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
hard-boiled pat
The Night Was Moist
hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo,kindle,supernova, playbook
Books You Couldn't Get Through

Post them here! Usually I finish every book I start, but sometimes it's so bad I can't do it. Only three come to mind:

'Chasers' by Lorenzo Carcaterra... worst dialogue ever. nothing but sports analogies

'Token of Remorse' by Michael Stone... one of the main characters is Frank Dazzler(enough said)

'The Two Towers' by JRR Tolkien... I know, I know... a mortal sin. But keeping track of the similar names drove me so nuts I couldn't concentrate on the story.

any others I should avoid?
hard-boiled pat is offline   Reply With Quote