View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 03:46 PM   #61
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Not sure how keen I am on the Amazon app store. I haven't really bothered with it because I haven't seen anything on there that I can't get the same or similar on Google market.

The biggest reason I put CM7 on my Nook Color after the NC update came out wasn't so much because the NC app store was laughably anemic, but because I didn't see any reason to buy QuickOffice again. It's purchased on my Google Market account and every android device I use has a nice little link to my paid app right there in the Google Market.

I guess if you didn't already have an android smart phone / tablet, then switching to the B&N app store or the Amazon app store would make sense, but if you're already invested, you're not going to want to switch. Indeed, I figured Amazon's "daily free app!!!!!" promotion was to combat this very issue (i.e., why would I buy X again??).

So, long story short, if an Amazon tablet didn't allow access to the Google market without fiddling, I have to think at this late stage that would lose several potential customers.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote