View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 03:54 AM   #1
varnie
Connoisseur
varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Touch
KT (5.3.2): Go to saved bookmarks?

Hi there.
I cannot find a way to go to saved bookmarks on KT (running 5.3.2 firmware).
I mean, there IS the way, but it doesn't work for a few MOBI ebooks and I am out of ideas why.
For example, it doesn't work for "Learn you a Haskell for a good" MOBI e-book. After I reopen the ebook I have an empty list of the bookmarks.
Thanks in advance.
varnie is offline   Reply With Quote