View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 05:56 PM   #46
Ivy
Sometimes I purr.
Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
eta: and i just noticed ivy saying american so im guessing you are not in the us (mr mobile site doesnt show anything but username) if anything i said doesnt apply to you im sorry.
His location is

My Croatian library does not offer audiobooks or ebooks... they laughed at me when I asked about the ebooks. Now, I reckon the situation is probably gonna be closer to USA than Croatia, but I honestly don't know that information.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote