View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 07:26 PM   #11
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleKid View Post
Has google books released epub stuff yet? All I still see is PDF.
Yes, but you have to download the Sony Library software and register a US account (feel free to lie, they apparently don't check).

Over a million Google ePubs available, by far the largest collection.

OCRed, though, so quality varies widely, but I've only found a few books that were unreadable. Most are <shrug> OK, for free, and the quantity can't be beat. I've found a number of nicely illustrated books, too, that look good on my Sony.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote