View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 01:29 PM   #9
wold
Zealot
wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Lux 5, Libra 2, PRS-T2N
Quote:
Originally Posted by serana View Post
I just tried your plugin on my PB Touch HD 3 (PB632) and it works . Thank you for all your work!

Is it possible to extract the read status of the books on my device and import them to calibre? If I understood it correctly, you've based this plugin on kobo utilities, which seems to be able to do that.

I'm familiar with setting up custom columns, although I'm not sure what the lookup name would be here.
You're welcome

Currently the plugin doesn't extract the reading state. It wouldn't be very difficult to implement. Matching Calibre books to those in the device database will be the hardest part. Some code to that end was written for the Annotations plugin. Re-using parts of the Kobo Tools would surely help (IIRC, only the menu and structure were re-used - it was mostly written from scratch

I might get to it eventually, but it would be one-way initially.
wold is offline   Reply With Quote