View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 07:19 AM   #900
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post
I'm finishing up Mark Twain's "The Gilded Age," thanks to a great big helping hand from Jellby. This book has more CSS than I have ever worked with before, and lots of embedded Unicode fonts for multiple languages, as well as having over 200 illustrations. So it has been an adventure. I hope to have it ready for upload in a few days.
Great. Looking forward to your next Twain instalment. Are you planning to do Life on the Mississippi some time?
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote