View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 07:46 AM   #893
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
So I either purchase a new ereader, which I really don't want because I don't like any of the readers currently on the market, or I take Garry Lancaster's suggestion of installing eBookApplications firmware. How do I do this? What effect would it have on the reader? Thanks for the suggestions.

Otherwise I'm stuck with the old lrf's and substandard epub display.
Are the books being uploaded as txt versions, if so I can convert to RTF which looks great on the 505, except that it doesn't handle illustrations. I love the illustrated books which MR members put together. I can only ask, nay beg, that they're uploaded as epub AND lrf
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote