View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 08:39 PM   #73
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Does the new version of the appstore lose all association with older apps? I've been participating in the free app of the day since they started. I don't own all apps they've given away, but I have a large number. I have a couple of apps loaded on my phone from Amazon (TripIt ad-free, an office suite, and something else, I think)... After loading the new appstore, it shows no apps on my phone, and no apps in the cloud. I downloaded a free app and it shows in my list under Cloud, but it's the only one despite having hundreds. Also, when I loaded the new appstore and signed in, my Amazon Cloud Player changed appearance and refreshed all my music.