View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 01:08 PM   #2199
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhevi View Post
After having listened to the audiobooks for The Dresden Files, James Marsters is firmly imprinted in my mind as Harry's voice.... with Terrence Man as Bob from the short-lived t.v. series.
nice!! now I am even more eager to get my shot at them. My library surprised me not only by having multiple copies but a good portion of allthe novels to date all in audiobook format online.

Terrence Man was PERFECT as Bob.

Lost year I started the Iron Druid books but save for Oberon and a couple other supporting characters I got bored or perhaps just overwhelmed bythe vocabulary. Plus they kept missing the sweetspot Harry Dresden and pals fill. So from more on I will accept no substitutes.
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote