View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:46 PM   #2192
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhevi View Post
Question for all the Dresdenites: What was your LEAST favorite entry in the series?

I have to go with White Knight. I can't quite pin down why, at least not just yet. I may have to re-read it, but I couldn't bring myself to care much for the story and felt detached from it.
For me it's a tie between White Knight and Ghost Story.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE the whole series, but if I'm gonna pick my lowest favorites, it's them.

Much like yourself, I found myself detached from the story of White Knight, and wasn't a huge fan of the supporting cast, (excluding the regulars, of course).

As far as Ghost Story, I dunno. Something about it just didn't work for me. I felt like I was watching an episode of LOST, where I was getting forty new questions for every half answer given with a quick "wind up" as the end of the book approached. Plus, I just didn't find the main villain
Spoiler:
The Corpsetaker's Shade
to be all that dramatic of a main bad guy. *Shrugs*
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote