View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 02:53 PM   #15
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
No.

The Kobo devices display series information in the lists. And it is also one of the fields searched.

Shelves are collection of books. You can put any book on a shelf and on as many shelves as you want. With calibre driver, you specify one or more columns to make shelves from. If you use the series column, it will create a shelf for each series. Unfortunately there is no way to order the books on the shelves.
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm new to Kobo, the Aura is my first Kobo device, and I just last night updated Calibre and tried to put a series on, the series info is there OK, but the series itself is not in order. Guess that is one more difference from Sony to get used to. Definitely not giving up my Sony readers!
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote