View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 07:27 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by flips01 View Post
Thanks. I should have been more precise there.
So, when the annotations are fetched, they end up in the metadata of the book in plain text?
It is added to the comments field. It is formatted so it looks OK.
Quote:

I guess there's no easy way to view the notes/highlights inline in an ePub viewer/reader application on the Mac?
None that I know of.
Quote:
(Kobo CS reported that ADE would not fetch/sync notes etc off the device, but that it should upload it ...)
Well, that can be done manually. The annotations are actually stored in two places on the device. The database and an annotations file. The calibre annotation fetching reads the database. But, you can copy the annotations file and get ADE to read it. You have to match the file name and an id in the file. I have done it to prove it works.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote