View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #65
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyLynn View Post
my kpw should be here by the end of today. I cant wait! It needs to hurry up lol. Glad you love yours!
I know the feeling. I made a hundred trips to my window to check for the UPS guy. He always comes in the noon hours but due to New's Year he was running really late.

My cat always growls when he shows up due to his squeaky brakes. So I didn't need to do the pacing but maybe I did to work off some of those Holiday goodies I ate.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote