View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #57
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Nice progress. Yes, kindlevncviewer's CLI switches are horribly under-documented. They accept everything that libvncclient can handle. My guess was that x11vnc's ZRLE encoding was broken (didn't bother to debug), so I specified an encoding on CLI: "-encodings copyrect,raw" for kindlevncviewer. For all possible switches see here: http://libvncserver.sourceforge.net/...44eb97d2356475

Errm, are you using Xfbdev, als the command lines you quoted indicate? Because the setup I imagined was using Xvfb...
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote