View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 04:58 PM   #14
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymohr View Post
I decided to do a Reset to Factory before getting the update to try and clear up some issues with an unreadable font.
I used the "Reset to Factory" in the Privacy menu to do a Reset. The Reset seemed to go fine. It downloaded the update and everything installed Ok. Vox seems to be working well. No problems so far with sleeping.

However, the factory reset did not fix the font problem. Also, it did NOT clear out the internal microSD. All my files were still there after the Reset. I think this is why the font problem still exists. I tried erasing the internal microSD but it leaves the system files alone. Should I try and delete the files with the Vox attached to my computer?

I may just try and exchange it.

Larry
Interesting...I did notice that some of my files were still on my Vox after my factory reset. Maybe it leaves some directories alone? I would really like to know what James has to say about this...
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote