View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 03:52 PM   #6
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
I hope all is well....

I used the Kobo Reader Update Search tab, and it found the update. I then let 'er rip. All seemed fine, with the only anomaly that when I got to the screen that said it was now installing the downloaded update...the green progress bar only went to three quarters of its travel before the Vox did the RESET and then told me that the update was successful.

I have played around with most features and all seems well. James, if you are reading, would that be a software bug that the green progress bar did not go its full travel before the Vox rebooted itself? Should the bar have travelled the full length to have had a complete error-free update?

Other than that, my Vox seems to have survived its second firmware update. Did anybody else notice their green progress bar to only go three quarters its travel before the Vox automatically rebooted?

Thanks,
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote