View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 06:19 AM   #54
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
It is funny that it worked with a picture of someone's face. However, I really think that face unlock is just a neat convenience feature. I'd be surprised if Google tried to advertise it as a security feature. "slide to unlock" isn't exactly security either and you can see the fingerprint pattern of many "grid unlock" if you angle the phone right.
Passwords will probably be the most secure for a while to come.

The Motorola Atrix had a fingerprint scanner....and the Atrix 2 does not. So I guess either nobody cared or it didn't work well enough.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote