View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 09:23 AM   #49
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
It stops buttons getting randomly pressed if the device gets turned on in your pocket, etc...
Yeah, I guess that could be but as you said....its got to get turned on in your pocket first. On most of the phones I've had, the wake up button (turn on screen button/power button/whatever) is rather hard to hit accidentally.

I do appreciate Ice Cream Sandwich (and other apps) making the lockscreen more useable though. In ICS, you can unlock directly into different apps such as the camera, screen brightness, etc.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote