View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 03:48 AM   #4
Starko
Zealot
Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I am using ABBY Finereader to scan PDFs into Word/RTF/HTML/TXT.

The easiest one to use is RTF as i can format the document after "scanning". After i convert a RTF file to MOBI by using Calibre i get great results but images are lost.

I have tried saving to HTML as well. It turns out K3 ignores .html files. The trick is to change extension to .txt and then K3 shows the file just fine BUT without images.

I can view the same file in the browser when the file is placed on a web server BUT then i can not highlight&annotate!

What to do?

Last edited by Starko; 11-10-2010 at 05:26 AM.
Starko is offline   Reply With Quote