View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 06:14 PM   #4
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
A lot depends on the type of PDF. If you are talking about scanned images that were turned into a PDF then reflow will be non-existent. Some PDFs with actual text reflow terribly and some reflow fairly well. But I still have never seen a PDF on any eInk reader that reflowed really well.
I've actually had scanned PDFs that have reflowed really well. I guess it depends on the program you use to scan them. I've seen quite a few PDFs that have flowed really well.

Edited to add: I'm referring to PDFs that I've read on my PRS-505.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote