View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 08:58 AM   #10
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
....and getting back tot the topic at hand.
I've replaced the sqlite file to no avail. I've tried deleting the entire Digital Editions file and did a search for anything with the same title as the book I put in and deleted those. Nothing. I would be willing to wipe the whole reader and reinstall the OS if anyone thought it would help and could tell me how to do it? I dread the idea of having to ship the reader back to kobo and then wait for it to be fixed or have a refurbished unit sent back.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote