Thread: PRS-500 RasterFarian 2.5 Beta
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 09:13 AM   #58
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post
It is an amazing program. I have a newbie question since I blazed through the program and did a conversion over-night of a pdf book:

When I zoom there is no word-wrap like there is with books purchased from the SOny store. So the last few words on the right get cut off when I zooom. I realize PDF is just an image and that it is zooming on the page rather than making the letters larger.

Is there a way to get it to word-wrap or make the margins tighter when converting so I can have larger text? As of now it is readable when I go to landscape mode and use a medium zoom.

Thanks!

If you want wordwrap, then you should use bookdesigner. RasterFarian treats the pages as images, and does not change anything on textual level.
The margins can be set in the default-file (i think, haven't looked at at anymore)