View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 06:57 AM   #15
kaas
Muncher of ebooks
kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Pocketbook 360
Since the official mourning period for my sony 505 is now over and its demise - ok addmittedly at my own hands while trying to solder a previously broken connection which was caused by an earlier fall from several storie height, which the reader itself survived in exception to the aforementioned hook up to the power switch- is still wedged in my memory and I need to be consoled.
Especially since I gave my girlfriend a cybook gen3 as a birthday gift and she sorely disappointed me by really using it and not lending me the reader as every other sensible girlfriend would.
Now, after making me remember, you have caused me to cry at work like a little baby, furthering the alienation from my coworkers and and distracting me from such important duties as choosing what I wish to consume for lunch.
As I see it, you now have a moral obligation to give the reader to me

cheers,

kaas