View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:19 PM   #30
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
ADE ePub. Plus, of course, they have links to other retailers with their applicable formats.
Thanks. I cannot buy the eBook I want at B&N because the price is higher and I cannot buy it at BooksOnBoard because somehow they don;t have it when they should. My two choices are Bookish or Google Books to get it at the same price as Amazon. Kobo & Sony have it at the same price as B&N.

$7.99 vs. $7.59
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote