View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:40 PM   #80
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
suits me

my Paperwhite arrived last week from Amazon uk. It had some blurry shadows at the bottom of the screen. However, I found the screen too bright for my eyesight. I turned the brightness down to 12. This is ideal for me. The screen background is grey but a much lighter grey than my Kindle 3. Also, at this setting, the shadows have disappeared. I found I could not get a suitable font size. The font being too large or too small with nothing in between. I solved this by putting books through Calibre using base font 13. Result, absolute perfection for me and I love my new Paperwhite.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote