View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:16 PM   #237
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
How is that in any way relevant to the vast majority of books publishing, which is fiction for recreational reading?
Vast majority? On MobileRead I think, but not generally.

I'm having a hard time finding good statistics on this, but the following gives some idea:

[Bestselling books of 2011: the top 100 listed

Certainly fiction for recreational reading is the biggest single category, but when you add up all the small categories, they come to more. Here is a link on that, found in my last link:

http://www-958.ibm.com/software/data...s/type-of-book