View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #117
preempalver
Connoisseur
preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: PocketBook pro 603 (Leggo IBS fw PB 2.1.3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolamanzini View Post
welcome, thanks and karma to you
Just one question: I am searching high and low for a monolingual Italian dictionary. I have found this one freely available (the fourth link in this ), but I am unable to convert it to .dic - I have not given up (yet), but if anyone has any cles, I wil be most grateful!
Ow, I've been looking for this link as well
The text file was a good source, substitution of the tabs with 2 spaces did the rest.

The verbs are nicely arranged, maybe I can extrapolate them for a better morphems.txt.

Edit:
new version with better morphems and keyboard with touchscreen support.

sept 2012:
Cosmetic changes, removed redundance of terms
Attached Files
File Type: zip VocabolarioItaliano.dic.zip (12.15 MB, 1117 views)

Last edited by preempalver; 09-09-2012 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Cosmetic changes, removed redundance of terms
preempalver is offline   Reply With Quote