View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 08:27 AM   #1
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Calibre working only 47%

I've been singing the praises of Calibre far and wide -- best library I've had by a long chalk. Never a second's trouble until ...

Now it ain't a-workin'. If I try to auto-convert books I've downloaded to drop into my 505 (as I always have successfrully in the past), it gets stuck at 47% If I tell Calibre not to convert, the summersaulting egg-timer tells me all's OK -- but the book doesn't arrive in my reader.

Any thoughts?

Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote