View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 03:33 PM   #105
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
In a quiet cantina, far back in the barrios of Havana, a man walked up to the bar. "I need some matches," he said.

"Here you go," said the bartender, sliding a box across the counter.

"No... I need some matches!"

"And there you go!" said the bartender.

"Isn't this the Blue Mongoose Cantina?" asked the man.

"No, this is the Aqua Mongoose Cantina. The Blue Mongoose is across the street and down two doors."

"Right. My fault completely!" The man left the cantina, muttering about the lack of real difference between "blue" and "aqua," especially in a basically illiterate society.

The bartender motioned one of his patrons over to the bar. "Go tell the gate guard at the American Embassy that the Frenchman has arrived."
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote