View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 04:21 AM   #88
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
The specifications don't show any support for audio. I have a audio jack on my eBookwise but it does not have any audio support. The hardware from Netronix has support but the software is not Netronix based so it is not clear to me. However, offering headphones could be an indicator. I hope they clear this up.

edit: I see in the FAQ they have MP3 support. I will fix the wiki.

Dale
It's certain that this device use Netronix Hardware *AND* Software

Look at this picture from netronix :
Fichier joint : (EB-600.jpg.jpeg)
Original

And this of the Cooler :
Fichier joint : (cool-er-e-book-hands-on-1-2009-05-13_20-31-57-rm-eng42.jpg.jpeg)
Original
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote