View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #32
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You write:

"Why are there so many flamers on this board?"

is a patently dangerous and incorrect statement to make - as are all such generalizations when made in the heat of discontent.

Just because someone provides you with information that you perceive to be incorrect or information that questions the tone of your rhetoric is not a very good reason to make such a statement.

When my Kindle 3G international version developed a crack, and I summarized my findings in a thread to the effect that I didn't like it and felt I should be given a new one (after owning it for over one year), almost every member who posted on that thread was all over my butt. I didn't like it, but they had a right to criticize my logic and/or my opinions.

Personal attacks are, of course, not allowed on MobileRead. The moderators do a good job of controlling that type of attack.

Here's hoping you have a good day and a better tomorrow.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-27-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote