View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 08:53 PM   #31
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
That was one of the things the OP wanted. The biggest thing was 2GB movies and it will work great for that freeing up space on the device for magazines. You don't have to put everything on the external drive, just the hogs. Nobody is advocating you don't need some internal storage.
That's not gonna work for everyone. The "hogs" on my iPads are the manga (Japanese comics). I've got 50+ GB worth of manga on my iPad and there are times when I still find myself with nothing to read. Unfortunately, unlike most of my epub files, I can't just hop on the Calibre server and download new books within seconds.

Now that there are retina display Android tablets available, I'm slowly moving away from iOS. Just need beefed up batteries on the retina Android tablets but I reckon it should get there in a couple more generations (and those tend to go by quite quickly - just around 3-6 months).
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote