View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:33 AM   #11
por
Groupie
por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: ONYX M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehammer View Post
This bug is so annoying and it can be easily fixed. It is a power mode setting for sure because as soon as I plug the tablet into a power source the problem disappears and the stylus is very responsive. They need to add a power mode setting in the options.
Don't worry, nobody cares about this issue. I've described it and also the fact that it is probably a driver problem a year ago. In the meantime enormous efforts were put in developing a completely new PDF reader (which is doing more or less the same things as the old). THis means that no one cares about it so you better try to get used to it. And even if Booxtor cared, i guess there's nothing he can do since the drivers are coming from ONYX and he probably has no access/know-how for them.

The same holds for the merging of vertical and horizontal linen.

After all, this is not a company with the financial capabilities of Apple, so you can't expect too much.

I personally blame Apple for the poor development of e-ink technologies overall. They bear the responsibility because everyone is trying to copy what they do and companies like ONYX which are trying to introduce something new and useful have a hard time surviving.

I've said many times that clearing these 2 bugs would make the difference between a good and an excellent device, it would be simply recommendable without reservations...

But i guess ONYX is not a firm capable of making that step.

Last edited by por; 02-10-2013 at 11:04 AM.
por is offline   Reply With Quote