View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #43
detayls
Addict
detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Kindle Voyage
Wink It's complicated..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
I dunno, I still think they price on the high side, especially with the new Fire HD coming out. I just don't see the iPad 2 16GB at $399 being a great deal in comparison to the 8.9" Fire HD 16GB at $299. It has a bigger screen, but trades off for lower resolution. I just don't see enough benefit from a larger screen without at least comparable resolution to justify the $100 price premium.
Yes, but the truth is that you are not really buying a tablet. You're buying into a community. If you are already a Kindle customer then I agree that the Kindle Fire is a good deal. If you are not then the iPad 3 16gb is so much more in every way and you can still read your Kindle books. The iPad 2 is OK but stretch your $$$ and get the 3. It trounces the Kindle when viewed as a system.
detayls is offline   Reply With Quote