View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #31
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
I'm left wondering how many of those who have phones with large screens work in offices. It is an episode of "The Office" in the making to see such a person attempt to pull out that ginormous phone out of their pants pocket during a meeting.

You need to get out into the modern world. You will NOT find a cordless phone anywhere near that size available these days.
I don't buy landlines. Still, I see a lot of those big ones in restaurants and in churches. They will likely stay in use until they break.

Last edited by Phogg; 08-28-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote