View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 06:15 AM   #44
bobandjoyce
bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.

Device: playbook
Finally some positive PB comments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Well, I'm more than pleased to make my first post on this Forum about how grand my BB Playbook is for ereading!!!!

The Sony 6 inch e reader is just too small by an inch, lol.

I use Book Reader as my reading app and love the Sepia colour background .... I couldn't ever get a Sony background colour that suited.

Although, I do miss the numerous Sony dictionaries that were part of the Ereader.

In fact I regard my PB as essential to my daily life, and where I go it goes, lol!
FINALLY some POSITIVE PB comments.....I am totally new to PB and really frustrated, would it be possible for you to give instructions to get books onto device? Got books from demanoid.me, into Calibre and need to know how to continue....and what format to convert to and where to send the books to and how to transfer to PB - TRIED USB AND WIRELESS and I can see books and read on computer, but, nothing goes to PB....I have worked over this now for 3 weeks....any help much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
bobandjoyce is offline   Reply With Quote