View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
All in all they seem to be a fair chunk cheaper than elsewhere.

The reason I was looking is that I'm reading book one of a series (on paperback) again and I'd like to read the whole series. I have 9 dollars of micropay to start off with, but the whole series will come out at about $100 or so. I'd like to pay as little as possible for it.

So I'm thinking that I should make the cash purchases just now while cash gives a 45% micropay rebate. But I should hold off on making micropay purchases, since they currently give 0%. By the time I'm ready for further books in the series I'll be able to use micropay, and frankly it can't be any more expensive than a 0% discount, perhaps by then they'll have changed things and I'll get some kind of rebate on those purchases.
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote