View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 07:52 PM   #21
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyavenard View Post
Here it is..

Remember that you *must* install the update
update_freekindle-k2i.bin

as described here
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60856
I'll add pointer to this post and script in the Visual Kindle Guide this weekend. Thanks for the hard work!

Edit: If anyone is able to grab screen shots from your computer and Kindle (alt+shift+g on the Kindle) of the installation of this hack (like those seen in Visual Guide for the U.S. version) it would be much appreciated. Some of us (pointing directly at myself) find it easier to follow instructions with pictures. Thanks!

Last edited by daffy4u; 10-31-2009 at 10:51 AM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote