View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 12:22 PM   #5
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch is £0.99 at all good UK ebook retailers (I'm told, I only checked Amazon), which is a great price for an excellent book. (With a sequel due out soon. I wonder if there could possibly be a connection? )

Also The Heroes by Joe Abercrombie, which I think was mentioned in the September thread. Another excellent book, but better if you've read the four earlier books set in the same world (the First Law trilogy and Best Served Cold, sadly not on offer).