View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #21
caheaton
Enthusiast
caheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo & Kindle apps (PC, Android), Aura HD, Kindle Touch
Yup...I've had an account with them for 3 years now. Perhaps their US page doesn't take Amex?

Craig

UPDATE:
Following a tip I saw from another thread, I went online and created a new kobo account, using a different email address than the one I use for my books. Placed my order using the same criteria and this time it went through! Very strange....however, I did contact them on Monday to let them know that I'd lost my original Kobo. They offered to put a block on my account, but I declined as I'd already deleted my card info from the account as well as changed my password. Perhaps that had something to do with it....

Anyway, now I'll have to hope they don't lose my order...

Craig

Last edited by caheaton; 09-20-2013 at 11:03 PM.
caheaton is offline   Reply With Quote