View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:38 PM   #43
liquidenvy
liquidenvy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.liquidenvy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.liquidenvy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.liquidenvy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.liquidenvy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.liquidenvy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.liquidenvy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.liquidenvy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.liquidenvy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.liquidenvy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.liquidenvy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I tried to send them an inquiry, and can't because their contact form requires a website, and I don't have one (yet)
Put in google.com! Maybe they'll think they're getting an inquiry from Larry Page

edit: pinged 'em about it, looks like it's fixed--seems like a sad reason not to get an inquiry, I wonder how many sales they've lost because of it!
liquidenvy is offline   Reply With Quote