View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #1046
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora borealis View Post
2. Please bring back the option to browse the library/shelves by showing a single book at a time (cover + summary, etc). It was available a few firmwares back, and I found it extremely handy when trying to decide what to read next. Now if I want to check the summaries of a couple books on a given shelf, I have to tap the book, tap "see more information", read the summary, close it, tap another book, etc, etc. It's quite painstakingly slow, compared to browsing directly in a single book view.
I never used the single book list, but liked the addition of the Details view. What I want is next/previous buttons on the details view. That way I can find the books in the library lists or search, open the details and step through them until I find the exact one.
Quote:
3. Please bring back the hearts for quickly adding books to the shortlist!
I don't care about the Shortlist as it is just a shelf. I would care if there was a way to have replace the list on the home screen, or only one press away. But, I'd prefer them to let me select a shelf for this.
Quote:
4. Highlighting. I love highlighting my ebooks. It only took one tap in the previous firmwares, now it takes two because highlight and annotations have been grouped under the same icon. I understand the desire to keep the cluttering of the bottom bar to a minimum, but this is simply inconvenient.
I agree with this. The highlight and note buttons down the bottom and the dictionary and translate options on the pop dialog was a lot better.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote