View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:55 AM   #1
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Who is still on the fence about keeping their PW?

That's the point I'm at now. I'm really going back and forth on it, but I think I'm probably going to keep it and see what happens in the coming months and try for a replacement if they fix the issue. My replacement looks pretty good today. The main issue is a faint pink blob and overall hue, but it isn't too bad and I think I can live with it.

I'm not going to try another replacement as I do believe the blotchy color issue is a problem on every PW. Some may be worse than others, and some people might not even see it, but I believe they all suffer from this issue.

I thought about going back to my touch and using a light, but I prefer using my PW to that option.

It doesn't help that it's so changeable either. Today I turned it on and it actually looks pretty good, but who knows if it will stay that way. I guess I'll have a better idea over the next 30 days. Part of me keeps hoping over the next month it somehow magically improves.

Anyone else still on the fence about whether or not to keep their PW?
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote