View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:59 PM   #7
wynand32
Enthusiast
wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJn View Post
Yep.

The screen looks really white and uniform in her video as long as there's enough ambient lighting. To those of you that got good paperwhites: Does the screen look that good in person or is it just something to do with the video exposure?
Looks pretty close to mine, I'd say. Certainly, mine's much closer to hers than some of the one's I've seen described on the forum.
wynand32 is offline   Reply With Quote