View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #13
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm have a hell of hard time figuring out just how I would determine what I wouldn't be willing to read for any amount of money, without a) actually reading at least part of it first for nothing ... and b) any amount of money??? Just how high are we really talking?

I'd read damn near anything someone put in front of me (word for word) if someone payed me, say... $50 a pop—up front. I'd read someone right the hell out of house and home. Probably quit my day job. Just as long as my evenings were still free to read what I enjoy.
Taking "Books They Couldn't Pay Me to Read" quite literally...I would agree with you 100%. Sure, I'll read "50 Shades o' wutever" for say, $100 apiece? Then, I could afford loads of good books.

Last edited by TimW; 09-05-2012 at 03:43 PM.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote